- Low stock - 1 item left
- Currently out of stock
The perfect hat starts with the perfect fit. Here's how to get it right.
- Grab a tape measure (or a long piece of string that you can hold up to a tape measure).
- Place the string or tape around your head: about ⅛" above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your forehead.
- The string or tape should go around the widest part of your head. Stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room.
- Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. You are measuring exactly where the hat will sit on your head.
If your measurement falls between sizes, we recommend choosing the next largest size.
|CM||Inches||Hat Size (W / M)||Fitted Size|
S / XS
S / S
M / S
L / M
L / L
XL / L
XXL / XL
XXL / XXL
If you have any questions or concerns when measuring your head, feel free to CONTACT US.
We’re here to help and want to make sure we get it right.
|Material:||100% Australian wool felt
|Dimensions:||Crown height: 4.25"; brim width: 3.5"|
|Details:||Woven aztec base band
|Suede cord accent wrap with bead detail|
|Roan leather sweatband|
|Silk satin interior lining|
- Free domestic 2-day shipping