- Low stock - 1 item left
- Currently out of stock
The perfect hat starts with the perfect fit. Here's how to get it right.
- Grab a tape measure (or a long piece of string that you can hold up to a tape measure).
- Place the string or tape around your head: about ⅛" above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your forehead.
- The string or tape should go around the widest part of your head. Stick your finger under the tape so there is a little room.
- Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. You are measuring exactly where the hat will sit on your head.
|CM||Inches||Hat Size (W / M)||Fitted Size|
S / XS
S / S
M / S
L / M
L / L
XL / L
XXL / XL
XXL / XXL
If interested in having this hat made in your size, please use the contact form below, and we will get back to you promptly with next steps.
|Material:||100x western weight felt|
|Treatment:||Heavily distressed with fire and chalk
|Dimensions:||Crown height: 4.25"; brim width: 3.5"|
|Details:||Distressed fabric covered embossed base band
|Frayed linen accent wraps and laser detail
|Roan leather sweatband|
|Silk satin interior lining|
- Free domestic 2-day shipping